Wednesday, November 9, 2011

8 weeks!

My baby turns 8 weeks tomorrow! I can't believe how the time is flying. She changes everyday. Her neck is getting stronger, and she is becoming her own. She can now pick her head up and hold it for a few more seconds every day. She has such cute facial looks and is just so precious. She was at her cousin's 2nd birthday party a couple of days ago - and she was so good. She was calm and let anyone hold her. She met her cousin Makayla (8 months old) and Makayla gave her a big kiss. She met more of her extended family.

School is going well. Got 1 week down, 5 more to go. But that just means that I have to go back to work. I am going to have a hard time once I go back. Being with her at all hours of the day and only not being with her for at most 4 hours, then going to not be with her for 9 hours a day, 5 days a week - its just going to be hard. I would love to stay home with her all day - but right now, just can't do that.

Next week Ava gets her shots. Wondering how she will do with that. Nervous, but I know it will be ok. We will get through it. It's hard to see her cry when she is tired - so when I know she is in a little bit of pain, it will be tough. But I will be there and let her know it will be ok.

I can't get over how much I love her and how much she has changed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment