Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Back to reality!

Ava is getting so big! She is getting her own little personality and I just love her so much. She had a very low key first halloween. Being only 6 weeks and all - couldn't take her out trick or treating. But I dressed her up in a little black kitty outfit and got her a pumpkin. Took some pictures and that was her halloween. She did get out with her cousins to do some fall activities - well - she was just pushed around while they played in the hay!

It's getting to that point where I am getting back to reality. School started back up for me. I have three classes left for the main portion of my MBA and then 5 classes in HR. I will be happy when it's over, but glad to be back in a way to have something that I have to do. Its a good work up to work. At least I can do school and still be at home with Ava.

Not being able to see her for any period at a time is so heart breaking to me. She means the world to me and I will do anything to protect her and let her know that her mommy loves her so much. She means everything to me. She has changed my life for the better!

I am feeling rather well for just giving birth 6 weeks ago. Ava is getting to some points where she goes several hours at a time. I do feel I am getting a little more sleep - but she is not on a regular schedule - but she can go 5 hours at a time at night. However, lately she has been really stuffing so her breathing is a bit loud!

In two weeks she gets her first set of shots. A little nervous about it - because I know she will cry. But I will hold her and love her and let her know I am there!

No comments:

Post a Comment