Monday, October 10, 2011

Going strong at 1 month!

Ava had her 1 month appointment today! The time is going way to fast! But she is doing so well. As much as I wanted to do the breastfeeding, the formula has been really good for her. She seems so much more at ease and it's much easier on me that I don't have to be her only supplier of food. This way others can help!

All her growth is on target. She is just a perfect little baby. She now weights 8lbs 5 oz. She is now 20.5 inches long. Her head was growing well. I do have to say I could tell her head was growing because its getting much heavier. But she is starting to get some strength in her head and neck and is lifting it more.

She has the cutest faces all the time. I just stare at her and can't get enough of her. There are days I have just so tired and it gets hard, but I just look at her and its all worth it. I have noticed that she gets cranky when she hasn't pooped in a couple of days - which I would be cranky too! But then if you just hold her and just be patient - then she will go - and she will be much better!

I couldn't ask for a better baby. She is so good and when she is upset she is calmed very easy. She is getting more into a routine where at night she really does stick to the 3 hours. Sometimes during the day when she is up she will eat more. I was worried about that before but talking to the doctor - I feel better because its normal and she is gaining on target.

I am doing well. Like I said - I get a little tired and have gotten a little frustrated and felt like I wasn't a good mom. But I think that was the lack of sleep talking. I have been able to lose all the weight I gained plus some. So once I get cleared to exercise I look forward to getting back and losing more and toning. I am pretty happy with how I look, just want to tone more then lose.

Next month Ava will get her shots. Not looking forward to that as I think she will cry, but it's most needed. So we will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment