Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Ava!

Ava is finally here. And I am in love. She is the most beautiful baby! She was born September 15th and I couldn't wait for her to come.

Once I got to the hospital I just wanted her here. Things couldn't happen fast enough for me. We waited 5 hours before they started the inducing process. Then we had to wait 12 hours before the gave me the inducing drugs. Then I had to wait 3.5 hours for the pain meds. Then just 1 more hour for Ava!

The painful part of labor I would say really only lasted 3 hours. Once she was ready to come out - it happend so fast for me. I only remember having to push through 3 - maybe 4 contractions. I think I really only pushed for about 10 - 15 minutes. Then she was here!

My life has changed already and she is only 5 days old. I can't believe she is here and 5 days have already gone by. It's already going to fast for me. I can't bear to not be around her. I hate going to sleep if she isn't next to me. I don't really sleep right now because I just want to make sure she is ok. Because she can't tell me - how will I know.

I am learning different things about being a mom. You will do anything for your child. You don't know what it is like until you hold your child in your arms and they look at you. The bond begins. I love her! I can't say it enough.

Ava is my sweet dream. She is everything I ever wanted in a daughter! It is such an indescribable feeling. I am in LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment